Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ehhhh... how Time Flys~

Well, Well, Well...it's October! nearly Halloween! ( One of~ if not the favorite Holiday) The summer has come and gone and once again, I have not had time to keep up with me let alone the blog :( We remodeled the apartment we are in. Had some leisurely summer soaks in the pool. Attempted to but never made it fishing :/ all in all, we got readjusted to being out of the hell house and back in De. We were intending on staying in the apartment for a while. Though it is small for us we were making the best of it and hoping to save some money while here. The universe had other plans though and we are now in the process of buying our, well  my first home! Sooo exciting! We have an acre of land and are in a really lovely, quiet community. Still in our same town, we are now 4.5 miles closer to the beach! It is going to be marvelous to have space to live. Being in a one bedroom apartment is just too cozy. Its a great place, now made much better due to our improvements but we just need more space. We also need our own TV! lol our own bathrooms dont hurt either ;) Believe me ladies, I love the man dearly and yet I have a need to have time to do my own thing. When yer both home, it gets tricky no matter how marvelously we get along :) Well... time to cook some dinner. I will try to be back soon to write some more. Till then, check out the new digs. x0's to all ~

                                                                                                  Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~