Thursday, October 20, 2011

Looking Around...

South of the Border!... a place to stop and buy some really cool little dust collectors. For me, this was a must on our trip down south this last month. I first visited this place 21 years ago on my way to Florida. I was moving there with one of many mistakes. The place still looks as it did 21 years ago. Sad, yet comforting. They still have a  million billboards advertising the place, both north and south bound on I 95. They still have the iconic bumperstickers and the sleeping mexican figurines. Oh and my husband decided to try an enchilada, and we are still alive lol So all in all, a good stop. We went off season. Or should I say  its just before the start of the Season in the South East. Florida is on a different seasonal schedule that we are further north in the yankee territory. Stay tuned for more adventures of the wacky retireds ( hmmm I dunno bout the title lol )
                                                                                    X0's to all~
                                                                                                           Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~