Sunday, October 30, 2011


It's that time of year again! Halloween, Dia de Los Muertos, Day Light Savings Time Ends...sooo much going on. Hurling towards yet another holiday season. A season of warmth and friends and family. I am curious how others will spend their days? what kinds of gifts are you givig this year? Or will this be a somewhat quiet, slow season? for us it will be starting this weekend. We go to LI for an early thanksgiving Dinner. This way we can all go to the outlaws on the actual day. For us, we will be in our new home!!! Soooo excited! We might have neighbors or friends over, but we know for sure we will be together, in our new house!!
          I had been hoping to have the apartment decorated for Halloween...however, things being what they are here I decided not to. I will save my creative juices till then ;) Thanksgiving and Christmas are a whoooooole nother ball game!! I cannot wait! We are going to get an actual 6 ft tree! One that I can wrap lights around and hang balls from :P  Not just the sad little charlie brown tree ( which we love btw ) but an actual tree. Then it will be 2012 before we all know it. Not that I am rushing the days you see, I am just mentioning this all outloud in an effort to keep some sort of itinerary in mind. We all do, we all think " I better write this down and keep track" the holidays is no exception. I hope that everyone enjoys their tricks or treats! don't forget to watch all your classic Halloween shows, I myself have already seem Halloween ( I forget which one lol ) and Its the Great Pumkin Charlie Brown. So, try not to get too scared and share your candy ;) till next time,
                                                                X0's to all , 

                                                          Annie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~