Monday, June 27, 2011

A whole new world!...

Hello there!
It has been a long time since my last post.(wow,sounds like I am making an act of contricition) I suppose in a way I am. When I started blogging, I promised myself that I would stay true to writing and to blogging with more regularity. That has proved to be challenging to say the least. Since my last post...we have gotten married, sold our house, moved to Delaware and loads of stuff has happens in between. Much of it has been good, some not so good. The journey from start to present is and has been a rough one. Through it all, we have persevered and even grown more together as people and as a, now happily married couple.
Our new life is progressing in a way we never thought possible. Now that we are more settled, I will be able to write and take better care of me...ttys :)
X0's all ~ Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~