Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good Morning!! it's Valentine's Eve~!!

Ahhh... you know last year I couldn't have cared less about Valentine's Day! my life was in a complete and total state of upheaval and I didn't know what I was going to do from one moment to the next! This year...WOW!!! a complete 360!! ( I know, I know...The !!! is a bit over the top!!!! LOL, not if you knew me though ;) ) This year I am full of Love and Optimism for myself and my fellow man. Well some of my fellow man, hey I am NOT perfect!! lol.

This year I am focusing  more on what IS important and what IS NOT important! Believe me as someone who used to over analyze ( still does sometimes) everything, this has given me more free time and less sleepless nights. In my experience it is hard for someone who is not semi neurotic to understand those of us who are. The most important lesson that I have learned this year and thus far in my life, is that We have to love ourselves first! This is uber~uber important and basically the foundation to loving those in our lives. Our friends, family's and special someones and even our children. How can we pass love on if we haven't learned to love ourselves?? When we treat ourselves with love and compassion and kindness, then we can really and truly give that to another human being. The genuine exchange between two people who truly love and respect one another is remarkable. It is inspiring and really, really regenerating. I learned to be happy with myself ( remember there are those days where I still stumble, we all do) and since I do love myself I am not longer angry at every living thing! I can be happy for others, even when my life may not be all that.

So, in long...cuz to say in short, well you get the idea lol, If you have a special someone or you are going to be spending V~Day alone... make it special! Pamper yourself or your loved one! Look at things differently. Don't think "Grrrr... why me, and why not me!" . think..." hmmm  I can take myself on a date" Hey don't knock it till you have tried a self date ;) That means, Take yourself out to your fav restaurant or get take out. Rent a movie or go to the movies and buy yourself Flowers!!! there is nothing wrong with supermarket or walmart roses! they smell and look as good as any others and are often less expensive :) there you have  your self date and it will make u feel good! Add some champagne or sparkling cider and a hot bubble bath and wow! When yer single pamper yourself when you can and that doesn't have to mean expensive ;) Ok peoples ... X0's to all~
                                                                                                             Annie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~