Saturday, January 29, 2011

Still getting the hang of this...

Hello all...

I am still getting the hang of things on this site and new computer. Loving my new Dell lappy... soooo many gadgets so much fun! There are so many things that are new this year for me. It is a very exciting time for me. I am actually enjoying who I am and being myself. This is something that has never happened before! I am amazed and it is due in very large part to the man I am with, my best friend and my lover, he is so many things to me. He has shared his life with me unselfishly and let me be myself. He knows all my crazy quirts and he still wants to be with me lol. I also have some amazing friends... they are truly a blessing to me and though I may not know why Some of them I do not see or hear from often, they are there like stars. They shine even though it is the most clouded over, darkest of nights. Like the sun, it shines even when we can't see it. More and more I relate things to nature...which we are all made from, part of and will be until the end. Even at our end our remains will be returned to the earth in some form or other.
         It is this new way of looking at things that brings me such calm and peace. Don't misunderstand me, I can still be a crazy bitch sometimes lol I am human and I am a woman who is on the edge of Peri- menopause, so its any ones game some days lol ( ask Bob ) I am finally, hesitantly accepting who I am. Now, I can become well. I can become better and more than I thought or some other people like my parents told me I could be. I can be my true self. It might sound deeply narcissistic ... but I know the real me is powerful and The real me can impact people in a positive way and make a great change if I stay this course. I have done it before and I know it is what I am meant to do. It may not be done on a tremendous scale, but if a few people are touched by things I say or write or do, then it is well worth it. If I can make someone smile, laugh or cry by what I have felt then that is what this life is about. We are all human, our Gods and traditions our customs and beliefs, they are all different and wonderful in their own right.
        So, while I figure out what to Do with myself and finish the projects I started some time ago, I will blog more frequently and Be researching things more in depthly. I wish you all well while we come into Valentine's day... love one another and even if you do not have a someone special in your life, Love yourself and make a change for the good in your life. Look at things in a positive light, maybe now you can do something you always wanted to, take up a sport, a hobby or a volunteer position that you did not have time for previously. Always remember to be positive, positive in gets positive out :)
                                                                     X0's to All....  
                                                                             Namaste,    ~Annie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~