Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Year...





Well It has been a while since I posted anything. As usual, things have been in full swing. Some good and some not so good. The one thing I want to say is that This is going to be my 40th year on this planet. I know to most people, especially my adoring boyfriend who is older... 40 is not a big deal. BUT, to me its a WOW factor. I have waxed poetic and waned and whined. All in all it has been a fantastic life. There are things I have wanted and things I have gotten. Yet as I ponder what this year is going to and has meant to me, I think I am very lucky to have survived, mind mostly in tact. I say that in jest because anyone who "knows" me... knows ME lol To date I am much happier and much healthier than I have ever been. That is in mind and spirit and body. Though the body will be under construction for possibly the next 40 years as well. I can finally stop chasing my own tale. Yes I did not speel it correctly, but it is what I meant. I have always been in per suit of...? Now I can finally say, Just for today I am happy, healthy and my needs are attended to. I am a much better girlfriend, sister, daughter, friend and furry dogie mommy than I ever thought I could be. I am happy with who I am and how I turned out. I also realized that our lives are going in a direction that I feel is directly related to our mental states or capacity's. In light of this I can now understand why things are the way they are lol and have been for me. Sigh... I believe we are given what we can handle, some of us are able to tackle tremendous obstacles in life on a regular. Most of us are middle of the road as far as personal triumphs and tragedies. Still some of us are on the low end of the food chain as far as any changes in our life other than the date. I always Thought I should be more and do more and was never enough. Turns out that some very significant people in my life were telling me that. So as a result and in coming up in life, you believe that. Now, I am surrounded by positive people telling me I am doing just great and ya know what? I am!!! I have had the time that I have felt is necessary to heal myself.
To start thinking good thoughts and doing good deeds. So this year I can feel will be my best yet! and I hope it will be yours as well! no matter what age you will be this year, it is not to late to make it fantastic! XO's to All....

~Annie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~