Monday, October 4, 2010

In the Beginning...

Hello all and Welcome to my page! I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful brisk weather we are having here in the Mid- Eastern United States?! I am most definitely basking in it.

 I have been contemplating this blog for quite some time now. Unsure I was ever truly going to produce it. I have been a victim my entire life of the fear of everything. This kept me from doing anything other than working and playing on the computer. Of course I have managed to have some sore of life, although not the one I originally intended for myself. It has been a journey. One of pain and growth, of joy and Love. I am living the life to which my universe or higher power intended. I would like to share some of the lovely people, places and things I have seen along the way. I hope that you will enjoy them and be inspired to share your journey as well :)  

1 comment:

  1. i am glad you are doing it babe! now, keep it up :) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~