Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello to all The bloggers out there! How is everyone doing? I hope we are all well?! Spring is about to be sprung and we will be in full swing of planning our summers. Wether you will be sitting on a beach somewhere sipping your favorite beverage and reading your favorite book or jetting off to see the sunset of some other shoreline, There will still be those regular days, ya know the ones where we have to go to work. There will also be workouts and yoga classes and we will still be doing our self evals to see how our lives are progressing. Well some of us do that. I have come up with an idea. Some time last year... I decided I needed some encouragement on a daily basis. So I came up with making little colorful and inspiring cards that I pasted on our bedroom closet doors so that I would get up and even periodically through the day see them and be reminded of how good I was doing. Well when your selling your home and ya have to unclutter and depersonalize, those things arent really good to have layin around or sticking on anything. I took them down and my I have noticed since then that they did work for me. I have since come up with the idea to write myself a love letter. Yea I know it may sound narcisitic or just down right nutty. However, this will be something that I can look through and read to myself in my morning routine or any time I feel I need a confidence boost. I think its a hell of an idea myself hehehe. Perhaps some of you could give me your feedback or tell me if you have ever done this or something like it.  I will post my letter soon. Its a long letter because as those who know me know... I am fabulous!! Wow lol swelled head much! but thats the idea of it! cuz we are all fabulous! doesnt matter the size, age, race, religion or whatever, we are fabulous and we need to hear it more and tell it more! so go tell someone they and you are fabulous on your way to write yourself a love letter ;)

                x0's to all
                              ~ANNIE~

2 comments:

  1. fantastic idea! you are amazing! hugs and _/\_ sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Shucks!! lol sorry it took me so long to post yer comment :( things are crazy lol. Hey I get some of my amazingness from you sister! Hugs and _/\_ :) love u and miss u tons!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping by my page, come back soon :) ~